If you are interested in booking a tournament, please contact the following personnel
Ed Kirby – Golf Pro (401)944-9760 or [email protected]
Melodi Caruso – Sales & Catering Director
(401) 943-2670 ext. 23 or [email protected]
GOLF OUTING CONTRACT
Terms and Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit is required with this completed contract to reserve a date.
2. The remaining balance due The Alpine Country Club under the terms of this contract, including but not limited to the fee for golf, is due and payable on the day of the outing.
3. With no exceptions a minimum of 100 people for golf and food is required and will be billed.
4. The fee for golf is (call for pricing) this includes green fees, cart rentals, and use of the locker room. This fee also includes the use of the driving range for 2 hours prior to shotgun and from the mat area only. Remittance of the golf bill must be paid on the day of the outing at the conclusion of the tournament.
5. The fee for lunch and dinner combined is (call for pricing) per player. This fee does not include Sales Tax and Service Charge. Additions to the menu may be made and will be priced accordingly.
6. Please contact the Director of Sales & Catering no later than one month prior to event with your menu selections. Final counts must be received no later than one week before event. All food & beverage must be paid prior to Shotgun on the day of event.
7. Rain dates cannot be guaranteed. In the event that the Club’s superintendent declares the course unplayable, the deposit will be returned.
8. Our Pro-Shop will provide your outing with a Ranger or Rangers. There is a mandatory fee of (call for pricing)per Ranger.
9. Any outing that wishes to have beer placed on the course will be charged a (call for pricing) fee per location. Our liquor liability insurance requires the Alpine Country Club to control all alcoholic beverages.
10. Golf carts must follow cart paths at all times, must be kept off tees, and at least 30 feet away from the perimeter of the greens.
11. Golf carts are prohibited from the parking lot and surrounding roads. Any violations of this rule will cause the event to be terminated.
12. The placement of all signs must be approved by the Golf Pro.
13. Please replace all divots and fix ball marks made on the greens.
14. Suitable attire for the golf course includes: slacks, Bermuda shorts, collared shirts, golf skirts. Jeans, short shorts, sloganized tee shirts, tank tops and halter tops are NOT considered suitable golf attire.
15. The Alpine Country Club is a spikeless facility. Metal spikes are not allowed on the golf course. Soft spikes may be purchased from our Pro Shop on the day of the outing. An attendant will be available to change guest’s spikes as needed. The charge may be billed to the outing or charged to the individual on a cash basis. Please advise us which you would prefer prior to your golf day.
16. All tee signs and any other signs or advertisements that you will be using on the golf course are the responsibility of the undersigned. They must be placed and removed on the day of the outing. If they are left to be removed by the staff of the Alpine Country Club, a $ ______ clean up fee will be charged on the final bill.
17. Painting and/or permanently marking of the grass on tees or greens is NOT permitted under any circumstances.
18. The undersigned hereby assumes personal responsibility for all damages that may be done to the Alpine Country Club, golf course and golf carts used by the above indicated event. In the event there is any damage to our new 2005 Easy-Go Golf Carts, the undersigned will be charged a fee per damaged golf cart.
19. The undersigned, being the duly authorized representative of
(Name of Group)______________________ hereby agrees to all of the above terms and conditions.